Personality Assessment Tests
Personality Assessment gives an overview of the student’s personality from Multiple intelligence tests, Knowing Learning Styles and Knowing the personality.
Personality Assessment test helps students to make better career decisions based on their personality type.
Multiple Intelligence Test: Students’ intelligence is assessed with a multiple intelligence test that says whether they are Linguistic, Naturalist, Existential, Interpersonal, Spatial, Logical, Musical, Kinesthetic, and Intrapersonal.
Learning Styles: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
Personality type: The personality is assessed on the basis of how the students interact with the world, how they absorb information, how they make decisions, and how organized they are.
- A combination of three important tests ensures a complete analysis of the personality.
- Helps understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- It helps inform about your career choices.
- Reveals aspects of your personality which are relevant to the workplace.
1) What is the nature of the Personality Assessment Test?
It is a Psychometric test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions
2) Is it an academic test that requires knowledge on certain subjects?
It is not an academic test. The test comprises of situations in the form of questions where the student has to choose the best option based on own choice and decision out of three. So, don’t worry about any special preparation.
3) How does the scoring happen for the test?
The tests consist of general questions from everyday activities. So, there are no right or wrong answers. The best answer is the one that the student can relate to.